Accounting Software that will be used: Reckon Accounts
Length: 3 Sessions
A minimum number of 5 people per session apply.
At A One Accountants we offer bookkeeping workshops and training sessions. Our trainers are already working in the accounting industry and are fully qualified in providing up to date knowledge and skills. Bookkeeping is the core of accounting and is the first basic step in the accounting process. These sessions are most appropriate for people aspiring to enter into the bookkeeping industry such as University students who want to get a head start in preparation for graduate jobs. Under this program, no experience is required.
During the program, trainees will be taught on the following areas:
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Processing payroll and PAYG summary
- Processing bank and credit card reconciliation
- Preparing BAS (Business Activity Statements)
- Preparing Instalment Activity Statements